I picked this thing up this evening. While I was loading it several people came
by on bikes, golf carts, and motorcars and remarked they were going to miss it
being parked there for a coupla years and before that tooling around Folly
Beach. The guy who affixed the stuffed pig to the hood came by to pay his last
respects. Some crazy loquacious old dude “helped” me for some time. A long
time. The neighbors had cocktails while watching me load it. It is a famous
ride.

FB is a funky place.

--FT
Sent from iPhone