I had a kid come look at my diesel suburban I had for sale. It sold before he
could come up with the money. I have another one sitting here that I bought
several years ago non running. Got it running and discovered it likely has a
head issue as it seems to be building pressure. Also I borrowed a few parts off
it and the grille is removed currently. I showed it to the kid and told him the
whole story with it. Today he asked me if I wanted to sell it and I said make
an offer. I paid $1k for it and would have taken that or perhaps $1200 just to
get rid of it, although it is a fairly nice truck. Kid offers $2k. Ok, deal.

If any of you all need to sell any cars, just ship them to Okie acres and I
will get them moved for you. I will take a 20% commission on the sale.

Sent from my iPhone