Nice. The trailer is a flatbed to pull it on?Does yours use DEF?

The annoying thing about shopping for tractors is that all the ads say "Call
for price" so you need to contact each brand to get a quote so you can compare
them.
I think I'm going to submit for bids where I ask for a price on a 35-45hp
machine, industrial tires, loader and backhoe, no cab. Submit your best price,
no communication other than the bid will be accepted. It'd at least give me an
idea what the prices are like.
-Curt

    On Sunday, April 11, 2021, 6:20:14 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 It was about $32k with tractor, loader, box blade, brush hog, and trailer on
one of those 0% deals

Sent from my iPhone