Daisy 853, one pump spring actuated:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/87GhYjXt3ENHKgxj8I bought it from the Civilian
Marksmanship Program. Actually I bought two, this is the monte carlo stock, I
bought one of the standard stock ones too:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/io511YA5hXkZrLCc8
The trigger on these is excellent, its easy to be surprised when it goes off
which makes for much greater accuracy.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 4:43:55 PM EDT, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 CO2 or manual pump up?

Randy