People seem to get 20 on the freeway on the forums but honestly I don't
think I have ever calculated the mileage on any of my cars. I am glad I
drove the wagon during residency when I did not have a lot of cash; it was
and still is a lot of car for the money and ran cheap. These days I buy
cars by the pound; so many people get injured in car accidents. The 126 has
dual front airbags and antilock brakes, both of which would be upgrades
from the w123 wagon. It would also probably get similar economy to the m119
in the e420 it would replace.