I have been looking at bottom feeder box truck for hauling #1 boy’s possessions
from house we are selling to him in ND.  Pickem up and enclosed truck/van
prices are still up there.  I do notice a number of commuter cars around the
neighborhood that have not been moved for at least a year.  Everybody is camped
at home with face diapers and not at work.  White privileged Tesla area, not
“essential” workers around here.

SWMBA is in the market for a new car and is having a hard time not wanting to
be stuck with generic red/white/black/grey.  She was told by one dealer that
she could special order, but with the caramba virus and the chip shortage, the
car in the color she wants would arrive around 2025.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur