Then he got up walking up and down the isle yelling and arguing with that
flight attendant about her poor attitude and masks.

Now we are having to vector around a lot of storms in Texas to land at DFW.
Hopefully I make it out and back home. Looks like it will be storming in Tulsa
about the time I’m supposed to land up there.

Sent from my iPhone