They claim he can get the breathalyzer installed and be good to go. it’s been
for almost 5 years since his DUI. The rules are all he needs to do is have a
breathalyzer on a vehicle for one year and he’ll be fine.

He claims his knucklehead friends are making around 1000 bucks a week doing
this grocery store delivery/DoorDash or whatever it is.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone