From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: April 24, 2021 8:10 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: d...@penoff.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New Okie Acres

Heh. If it was in Flagstaff it would be 3x more and already snapped up with
cash by Kalifornians.

I was just looking at a 4br 2-1/2 bath 2600 sf house in Flagstaff that listed
for $850k on Monday. Multiple full price offers, it’s now under contract at
$900k for a cash sale. Absolutely frickin’ insane.

-D