Oh forgot to mention, they have a vehicle only sensor which you bury in the ground. I didn't get that because it won't sense people walking up the drive. I'm willing to put up with the alerts from deer that wander by there, it helps with knowing when to go hunting don't-cha-know.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
Floyd could use one of these if it really works from 1/2 mile away.

Had a surprise visitor at 8:30 this morning, not somebody I'd want snooping around my house. Would have been nice if I'd known he was here before he got out of his SUV. Would have been nice if he'd shut the door, started his SUV and left when I sent him packing. Decided I need to know if he comes back in the middle of the night, so I ordered this, seems pretty cheap at $42 for two transmitters and no disposable batteries. The 3 camels say it's never been under $50 (but how's that work when it's under $50 right now?).

https://smile.amazon.com/Driveway-System-Up-Adjustable-Sensitivities-Fully-Weatherproof/dp/B08F3BWLYY