My boy is the electrician, so that works for them.  He  knows some plumbing.
They also have the heavy diesel mechanic (to keep the generator going) and a
pair of IT workers.  One of whose wife is going to be in charge of “farming”.
They boys want their own range on the property, and to have some hunting fun.
Nobody swings hammers.  If they could source a mason, that could give them a
sturdy fortified keep.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.