Yeah, that’s another time where there’s a “bump” in traffic, but the majority
of them come down in October/November. Weather can affect that, too.

The time between Thanksgiving and Xmas is tough, as a lot of carriers go off
the road during this time since demand is low. They’ll do maintenance and spend
time at home. I found this out when I moved the former 220SEb from Tucson to
Florida a few years ago. I bought the car the week after Thanksgiving and he
wasn’t able to get me a ride until the week before Christmas. However, he got
me a covered carrier for the price of an open carrier because he found someone
coming my way with an empty spot to fill.

-D