Yes NAPA is a go-to for me also. Their prices tend to be a little higher
than Autozone, O'Reilly, etc. but their service and warranties are
generally better. Counter help is also noticably more informed and
professional.

Allan

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> That’s NAPA. Very good at inventory and warehousing. In most populated areas
> you can order in the morning and have the parts in the afternoon.
>
> -D
>
>> On Apr 30, 2021, at 3:35 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes
>> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>>
>> Put in an order for tractor parts today, not huge but a bunch of stuff.The
>> website says it'll all be in Tuesday, I can pickup and pay there. Great.
>> Just got a call, everything except one filter will actually be ready
>> tomorrow, the other filter will be there Monday afternoon.
>> Well gee whiz, you can't beat service like that.
>> -Curt

Allan Streib
Indiana University
Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
Digital Science Center | Intelligent Systems Engineering | FutureSystems