Here is a selection of cars I am trying to decide if I should part out, or put back on the road.  You help me decide.  Here is a link with photos:

http://okiebenz.com/pics/parts%20cars/

1: First car is a 98 4 matic wagon, runs fine but needs throttle body replaced, has a clanking front cv shaft, needs interior put back together, 170k miles.

2: 99 E430, 220k miles, middle kid was driving and several times knocked lower radiator support back pushing it into fan, possibly has blown head gasket (not sure), been sitting a few years.

3: 00 4 matic wagon, 215k miles, rebuilt title, needs bumper and hood, front drive axle fell out or something, has a battery drain, runs great

4: 94 E420, 124k miles, was a very nice car but has been sitting in barn for about 6 years.  Needs bumper and RF fender.  Hit a ditch and was told the mounting point for control arm bent and would need to be cut out and replace.  Not sure if this is really accurate as I have not got under it and verified, wheel sure looks straight to me.

5. 01 4 matic wagon, 130k miles, needs hood, bumper, LF fender, LR door.  I have all the parts except the LR door, if 1st white wagon is parted out, it has a good door.  Has nice interior with heated seats, PO says front end just rebuilt, trans in limp mode due to oil in controller

6. 99 E320, flood car, water appears to have been just even with center console, I can't remember for sure but I do not think it cranks, radiator fan comes on when key is turned on and thats it. I wanted to try replacing modules under front seat and see if it starts, or clean out the harmonica connector maybe.  Only has 80k miles.