Setra, not Sentra .... The Setra bus company and Mercedes are joined at the
hip. Drive engine is a 60 series Detroit [very solid engine with millions
of miles of successful history in Semi Tractors and Buses]  Allison
transmission B500R is the same transmission that is used in heavy haul
trash trucks and other workhorse applications where they are abused every
hour, of every day, and keep giving back. The "R" at the end of the B500R
means the transmission is equipped with a "Retarder" feature, which saves
brakes by using the transmission hydraulic pressures to slow down. That
feature is controlled by a small lever on the right side of the steering
wheel, you pull up progressively on the lever to activate more resistance
for slowing down... Much like downshifting a manual transmission to use
engine braking [which you do not have with the diesel engine.

Since I own one with the same configuration, I'm very familiar with it's
functions and features.. The only difference is mine is a Detroit V8 [8V92,
8 cyl, V configuration, 92 cubic inch displacement each cylinder], same
transmission, same body and wheel base. 52 passenger seats, TV's and a
bathroom for the Pax.

It's a rear engine diesel pusher configuration, so you can't "put in a rear
door" .... That area is full of engine and transmission.. [about 9,000 lbs
worth].

Upper deck is all passenger seating, the baggage bay doors on the lower
deck are "huge" ... This is the same chassis that is also configured as a
double decker bus all over Europe. [100 paying customers].
Jump on it... it will make one heck of a Class A motorhome.