On 13/05/2021 2:08 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
I don't think there is any reason why one cannot put premium fuel in a
vehicle that only calls for regular.
I use premium in all my small engines (mowers, weedeaters, etc.)

It used to be that premium didn't have ethanol, that is why I started
doing it. Not sure that's the case anymore, but they seem to run better
regardless.

Allan

I think our premium fuel does not have alcohol in it which is why we are using it in small engines and in the boats.

I don't use it in my truck or my wife's car. They run fine on regular and we use the fuel fast enough that water absorption by the alcohol does not pose a problem.

Randy