I'm seeing that in the off grid solar community a lot lately. The extended
lifespan of lithium is supposed to provude considerable savings over lead acid.
Unfortunately I guess at least some lithium batteries don't like extreme cold.
I just checked and the weather station in the camp says -33.5F was the minimum
temp last winter. I'm not sure lithium batteries are right for us.

While the ones you linked are absurdly expensive you're getting twice the CCA
for less than half the weight.
Looking around that site I see that to replace the 2x 100ah batteries I have
would be $1800 but would actually give me more usable power because you can
safely do a deeper discharge on lithium than on lead acid cells. I'm not going
there but it's interesting to know whats available.
-Curt

    On Friday, May 14, 2021, 11:09:13 AM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes