Exactly. I’d maybe give him $1500 as is, $250 for conductor plate and fluid
kit, coupla hours under the car then flip it for $3k. This car is exactly like
my daughter’s 99 with fewer miles I got for $1900, needed spheres which were a
coupla $100, a few months ago.

The guy is either an idiot or doesn’t want to sell, or both.

--FT
Sent from iPhone