He said "If I needed hot water I put a pan of water on the stove."
Of the electric stove he said "I'm afraid of that. I still used it, but I'm
afraid of it."

Did I mention that the north wall of the kitchen has no insulation at all? Been
like that for 30 years. My plan is to plug up the mouse holes and spray it with
foam before we put on wall board.
-Curt

    On Monday, May 17, 2021, 10:11:34 AM EDT, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes