Thanks Craig, I did too.I'm super impressed with mine. I'm convinced it saved
$300 worth of batteries on the Pisten Bully last winter. Those batteries were
dead, they wouldn't hold charge worth a hoot. I put them on the Minder for a
week and they took charge enough to crank the machine over for a couple minutes
when we had to change the fuel filter in the street.
-Curt

    On Thursday, May 20, 2021, 12:16:11 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes