No place to park the analogue vehicle.  HOA is harsh, and SWMBA is even worse
about it.  It would have to be arctic climate proof and live within walking
distance of the dwelling.  Maybe when the SEA ranch sells, I will gather my
pennies.  Wait for the border to open again, and find a car for AlCan Adventure
drive.

What calls to me would be a FJ 45 or Landy II

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.