Everyone loves to stay stuff like this, but they’re really quite reliable.
All the same comments were made when we launched the w211 18 years ago and
now they’re just good used cars.

Technology exists in modern cars, get over it!

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 3:55 PM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> In 5 years, the screens he is in love with will no longer be available,
> then what? .. or the electronic nannies start to intermittently fail... who
> sorts it out? ... scrap dealer?
>
> On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 12:10 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah I was thinking that in 10 years I can buy it cheap
> >
> > Traffic has not been much worse than usual amazingly enough. All of it
> > goes past my driveway though
> >
> > They limited tix to 20k unlike last time it was 20k+. The traffic then
> was
> > awful. I have had my windows open since the weather has been so nice and
> > could hear vehicles on the road all night long, hauling in supplies I
> > guess. It’s usually quite quiet. They also closed the beach park for the
> > week which pisses me off but I guess I can still bike in
> >
> > --FT
> > Sent from iPhone
> >
> > > On May 21, 2021, at 2:54 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Let’s see how enthused he is when the maintenance bills come in.
> > However, I suspect that someone buying one of those isn’t concerned with
> > costs.
> > >
> > > Busy place this week with the golf tournament and all?
> > >
> > > -D

> > black/black. I chatted with the guy. He ordered it and it took 4 months
> > get here. He was much enthused about the 7 screens that showed him all
> > sorts of apparently useful information. It was a cool car though.

> --
Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/