No good surface for a suction cup - all either too small or curved. Too
many locations to glue steel on to be feasible, and you want to remove
weight from an aircraft, not add it. I used a headband light, jsut sit it
on the floor pointing up, or get my wife to hold the light.

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 11:25 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:03:04 -0400 Allan Streib via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > If you have a flat smooth surface maybe a good suction cup?
> >
> > OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:
> >
> > > They need to figure out how to stick them to aluminum --- the magnets
> > > don't work under the instrument panel in the airplane!
>
> Or maybe epoxy a thin strip of steel in the appropriate location?
>

> Craig

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!