The other issue I have been running too lately is a car will be listed for
weeks. Finally get a response, we setup a time and I show up to other people
there at the same time looking at it, or after 2 hours on the road I’m almost
there and get a message that it’s sold. People just have no common sense or
common courtesy when selling items.

Sent from my iPhone