I always check the lugs before taking off. This time I was going to but then I
didn’t because I figured I just put the wheels back on. I remember how it went
down now because I lifted the back the trailer with the tractor to pull all the
wheels at the same time and installed the one side hand tight, installed the
other side, let trailer back down and finished tightening then forgot to go
back got the first side. I figure it was habit because usually I jack one side
and do it then move to the other side.

Sent from my iPhone