Have to check the VIN to see if the engine is in the affected range.  If it is, that's a parts car, $500.  Plus, it's a boring color combo, just the thing for Flahduh though I guess, but it looks like a realtor's car.

I sent the guy a note asking him what the issue was and for the VIN to check.

--FT