I did. A 2002 ML500 that was a beater bought for beater stuff. It had some
bizarre gremlins that I was never able to get sorted, but it did what I wanted
during my ownership and I sold it at break-even, so I’m not at all unhappy with
the experience.

Other than the gremlins, it was a good car/truck. Mileage sucked, but it’s a
truck, so that wasn’t unexpected.

-D