If it’s the pressure switch you would need to evacuate the system, replace the
switch, pull a vacuum and charge. Do you have the tools necessary to do these
things? If not, leave it to your mechanic.

AC work isn’t rocket science, but you have to have the proper tools to do it.
It’s not something you can swag.

-D