Yes, absolutely.  He would likely be the last doc you see, but apparently he's pretty good so maybe not...

--FT

On 6/17/21 10:42 AM, G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
A virtual back slap of congratulation to a well deserving Dad, and an
outstanding Son.
Well Done !
While I celebrate his success and choice of life's work, It is my sincere
desire to never require his skills.. ;))

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 7:21 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <