It does, and the prices are a lot less than I saw when I first went looking
for the "correct" way to plumb compressed air ....

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 10:34 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I remember seeing on one of those cable car shows some years ago the guy
> was installing this anodized aluminum pipe with push-on fittings for air
> distribution.  The stuff was lightweight and looked pretty easy to set
> up.  This plastic stuff looks similar but flexible.  Looks like a great
> solution.
>
> --FT
>
> On 6/20/21 11:18 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
> > I thought about galvanized pipe. If I put pipe that means threading
> pipe, pipe dope or tape, hangers, holding ten foot sections of pipe over my
> head with a sore shoulder, etc. Screw that. I can buy all the supplies,
> look at it and get overwhelmed, or I can buy this maxline crap and put it
> up and be done. Will it look perfect? Probably not. Will it be done? Yep.
> And that's what counts.
> >
> > Here's a link to the manufacturer page.
> >
> > https://www.rapidairproducts.com/
> >

> > Rick

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!