It doesn't matter if they sell, it doesn't matter if they work. All that
matters is that they qualify for the huge government "go green program" so
they can absorb large government subsidies. Remember Solandra?
250 mile range, into the desert southwest.. carry water and wear
comfortable shoes, because it's going to be a long walk back to
civilization.
Caustic reality is such an ugly thing.
My apology to any I have not yet offended, I'll get to you, I'm sure.