Is it possible to get pre-bent lines?

Some of the "better" quality brake lines are not easy to bend into tight turns.

On 24/06/2021 10:36 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
Is it true that subframe needs to be dropped?
It would probably be easier with the subframe out, but it may not be
impossible. I've done a 123, but no 124 yet. With your metal working prowess, I
suspect that you can learn to bend brake lines pretty quickly. If I can do it,
anyone can with practice. I bent quite a few pretzels until I got good. They
have the copper nickel brake line that is pretty resistant to corrosion. It's
pricey, but you'll only have to do it once.

Rick