Geez, what a bunch of cheapskates. $135k/year for a CIO in the government
sector? No wonder people leave. That’s pretty lousy pay, especially for being
in the GWN. Even in my government space that’s a $150k-$175k/year job.

He bailed to go to Homeland Security, where he’s making more money and still in
the government sector.

-D