No middle or poor people in GWN have electron power car.  SEA has a goodly
market, but the only folks with median or below income who own said car are
UBER drivers running former municipal LEAF or Priuapus that just squeak under
the age limits.  On the other side of the fence are the uber rich with plug ins
and solar panel arrays in their million dollar hovels.  My realtor has his and
hers Model S in the garage with PV on his roof.

Clay

All politicians are about as useless as a tampon on a trans.
Katie Hopkins  -2021