Agree on the windows, no switches on the center console. Can't see the climate
controls well in any of the pics but I think that's an AC line crossing in
front of the valve cover under the hood. Looks like it has a schrader valve
with a green cap. Whether it works is another question.

Data card (lastvin.com) does not mention air conditioning. It shows:

FIN WDB1231901F018903
Model 300 TD
Engine 617912 12 158981
Transmission 722405 02 087499
Order Number 0 4 513 12178
Order Location BELGIUM
Interior FABRIC - BLUE (052)
Paint 1 DEEP BLUE (900U)
Approx. Build Date 1984-03

Code Description
411 MECHANICAL SLIDING ROOF
420 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 4-GEAR
438 ELIMINATION OF REAR SAFETY BELTS
466 CENTRAL LOCKING MECHANISM
542 LOCKABLE GLOVE COMPARTMENT
593 HEAT-INSULATING GLASS, ALL-AROUND, HEATED REAR WINDOW PANE (SINGLE-SHEET
SAFETY GLASS), BAND FILTER