It does seem to be hitting the Olympic athletes really hard.  Young, healthy
and fully jabbed up.  Daily news had stories of the poor kids falling like
flies.  Not dead, just yanked from being able to partake of the event and
locked away or sent home.   No mass condom dispensing either, so will be less
fun for the village people.  I do wonder if the stands will be filled with
cardboard cutouts.  The way the athletes are being infected, there may be
cardboard figures on the field.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.