Based on near daily research of all available information about each of the
injections offered, I came to the personal decision that there was not
enough documented clinical testing data to warrant my personal well being
risk of being injected.
As time goes by, more numbers of people are having adverse effects post
injection, and more research is revealing the changes caused by MRNA. Until
all that is sorted out, in good clinical trial format, I withhold
participation.
The Nuremberg Rule [now part of the Geneva Convention Treaty] requires all
patients to be fully informed in advance, and be willing participants,
without coercion, before being involved in any medical event, trial, or
research.
IMHO, that duty to inform fully has not been met.
This is my personal assessment and opinions, I fully respect yours.
Grant...