-----Original Message-----

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  Re: [MBZ] Curt/116 available soon.
Date:  Mon May 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Size:  1K
To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 5/22/2006 10:42:43 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My wife  and I decided this weekend that if we don't get this house we've
made an offer  on we're going to buy a 116 300SD and a teardrop trailer and
tour
the US... I  love that woman.

Curt,

Yo surely have every reason to keep the woman and leave the house!   She
sounds great!
Would you consider  paying up for an Arizona rust free sun yellow 116  diesel
that looks great, runs great, and has had many, many things rebuilt or
replaced over the 20 years that I have had it.  It should travel well with  no
additional work but who knows!  I think it is worth $4500.  The  engine has
about
20,000 miles on a serious rebuild that should run for  a long time.  I have
receipts for new parts and machine work totaling  over $2700, I did all the
labor.  Same with the AC, the  driveshaft, motor mounts, etc., etc, etc.  The
palomino gold interior looks  really good and the seats have been removed and
renovated, with new horsehair  pads in  back.  Front and back bumper skins and
rubber replaced, new  headlight surrounds (with spare Euro headlights.  The 100
watt US  headlights may be the best you will have ever seen and I can't justify
changing  to the Euros).

No trailer hitch though!  And it is not clear if you were thinking  diesel
power.

I am getting past the point where I can keep maintaining my fleet, and must
consider parting with my baby.

You would be first in line.

Regards

Jim  Friesen