I’m going to go take a look at it when I get back home. Basically like the
wagon I have not 4matic though. Woman said the owner was told it needed
(apparently) a new ECU (or some computer) to make it run.  “She said all the
lights come on and battery is new. The dealership said it’s a small computer
glitch.   Just the kind for that model. It’s about 1000 at the dealership“

I’ll take my scanner and see what it shows. If it’s the ECU a new one will need
to be cloned so $1k is probably about right. But then it would be a $4k car at
least I would think.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/960052191506702/

Sent from my iPad