From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: July 28, 2021 5:27 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: astr...@fastmail.fm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] HF Pittsburgh torque wrenches, any good?

I wouldn't know where to go to get a torque wrench calibrated.

And probably could not be done for the cost of a new one, if they are selling
at $15.

Enclosed info sheet claims 4% or better accuracy, recommends recalibration
every 6 months (I don't know if that assumes daily use or what -- it would be
unusual for me to use the wrench more than a 6-8 times a year, really.

Allan