I ordered a set of Bosch break pats from Amazon cheepcheep deals (returns) a coupla weeks ago, they arrived and were missing 1 break pat and one ware sincer were missing and 1 sincer was broken.  Box was torn up.  So I did a return then ordered another cheepcheep set.  The first set I think I have another week or so more to return, will need to do that soon and get my credit.  So I just got back last night and the other set was on the porch, opened it and all 4 pats where there, one sincer was stuck in a pat and the other was missing.  This box was torn up too.  Both boxes just had labels on them, were not in an envelope so who knows what happened in shipping.  I guess now I will send back the first set, and do a return on the second, and order a third set, wait on sending back the 2nd set, maybe there will be at least one wear sincer in the 3rd that I can build a full set from.

Fun times as a bottom feeder... they are fairly cheap though, and there is no rush, so this is somewhat entertaining.

--
--FT