Folks

I have made and sold 620 film for at least 20 years … I respool 120 onto
original metal 620 spools that I have a secret source for

I shot mostly 6x6 in a Hasselblad 1000f since the early 80s … lately I’ve been
using a borrowed 500c

https://www.hasselblad.com/inspiration/history/first-consumer-camera/

Get the camera that nasa always carried along on trips … I think it’s the best
one

And worth the price like an old benz

I shot kodachrome super 8 that was processed in the last batches at Dwayne’s in
Kansas

I’m about to start on a project to shoot portraits of my old neighbors here on
the street on tybee

I’ll be shooting with trix or maybe FOMA b&w film

Although I could process I will probably use these guys

http://memphisfilmlab.org/

Now in Cleveland or Pittsburgh or somewhere

Xx rick