Helps much more that it is YOUR place and you will die for your home.  The
invaders have no investment in success.  Maybe the pretty boys do, but not the
grunts who would rather be home with his honey, sucking down a beer, and
wrenching on his vehicle of choice.  Tally Wacker Man cares deeply, is this is
his life.

Same sort of gut instinct/reaction as a good American would find engendered
should some outsider come making a mess of our homeland.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur