From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, September 6, 2021 2:06 PM
To: Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kaleb Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Labor Day

Well I got down to the bottom and there is what appears to be a drain hole.
When you shut off the water it drains out the hole into the ground so it
doesn’t freeze. This appears to be where it is leaking so I guess the handle is
not completely shutting off the water. I do see where it is removed from the
pipe. Not sure if it needs to be replaced or if there is some sort of repair
that can be done.

Sent from my iPhone