That doesn’t sound like much of a deal as far as insurance goes. Wife just
changed employers and for the two of us her COBRA was $1350/month. That’s the
employer’s total cost without subsidies.

They sound rather light on the benefits side, but despite that, if it pays more
you’ll just be paying more out of pocket for your expenses, that’s all. Not to
mention if a layoff or RiF is still in the future with your current employer.

-D