It is a 2 post Mohawk System 1A -10. It uses hydraulics for equalization, not
cables like inferior lifts such as rotary and all the rest. The hydraulic lines
cross over up top but a kit is available to route under the concrete. If you
are creative you can route the lines around walls etc.

Mohawk is what municipalities, government, military etc use. It’s a forever
lift. Much better built than the competition. Jaime has one too. He turned me
onto them in fact.

Sent from my iPhone