You need some NOx boost!  HOORAH!!!!

--FT

On 9/25/21 7:31 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2021, at 7:06 PM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Got out in the garage early (6:30) to beat the heat and replace the motor
mounts on the W210 wagon, something I’ve been putting off for months.
In the same boat with my W116, been putting that off for too long.

Drove the Karmann Ghia a bit today. Such a fun little car. Not a lot of power
to be sure, but the suspension is taut and it's so light the steering is
effortless. Double checked the timing and carb balance, had to tweak the
right-hand carb just a bit. It's running pretty well now. Still seems a bit
starved for fuel when I put my foot down but getting better. I'm hoping that
Techron/Seafoam in the fuel will improve that up after a few tanks.

Allan

--FT