To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes Benz Classic

Last time I talked to them, they said they were trying to figure out how to reimburse people for issue that they are not going to receive - like your (and my) situation.

I think whatever department handled it at MBUSA is totally incompetent re: magazine distribution. There is no reason that magazine cannot be distributed profitably.

Chris (annoyed)

Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: The first year of my subscription, I got the English version from Germany -
very expensive (like 20 euros for 4 issues).  Those were mailed normally.
Ever since I subscribed via MBUSA, I have not gotten an issue on time, and
when I called to ask for my issue they'd send me one, two, or even three
copies via Priority Mail.

Problem is, I paid for a two-year subscription, and if they stop production
I want a refund or a nice parting gift.