On 2021-10-24 00:10, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
They are just a re boxer of parts. No telling what you will get.

The funny part is, RockAuto has a Made in America flag on the Beck-Arnley transmission mount but not the motor mounts.

My surprise purchase from an old respected USA nameplate:
Remy alternator, about half the cost of Bosch. The pictures that Remy supplied to Rock included one where you could see the regulator, which said "Bosch Made in England" on it.
Awesome, I think I'll buy it.
And now my ML has a Remy Made in China alternator in it.
3 years later it's working fine, and I guess I can't complain, but the one I took out was not Bosch or Valeo, and had crumbling wires to the windings in it. I hope my Remy isn't the same quality as the prior replacement alternator.