Another option for getting up to AK is to sign up to drive a brand new RV up
from the factory.  You do pay for the pleasure of having virgin Class C or A
accommodations, as well as normal fuel cost.   Prior to Couf there were massive
fleets of these making the voyage every May to resupply the rentals that got
worn out.  Cruise America rate is around $100 day.  Horizon Transport pays you
$0.99/mile.  Some even offer the option to tow a wee car behind, so you have
other means of getting around once you drop off.

clay

I have no pronouns please do not refer to me.